China Farm machinery MTZ spare parts OEM 70-1601026 driving shaft of the PTO drive pto shaft dimensions

Model: 124 Spider (348_)
Yr: 2016-
Automobile Fitment: Abarth
Product Number: XM-1211
Guarantee: 6 Months
Automobile Make: MTZ
Item Name: driving shaft of the PTO drive
Coloration: Silver
Application: MTZ
Packing: Neutral Packing
Shipping time: 7-15 Days
High quality: 1 driving shaft of the PTO travel

Merchandise Title driving shaft of the PTO push
Colour Silver
Application MTZ
Packing Neutral Packing
Supply time 7-15 Times
Quality one
Design Variety XM-1211
Warranty 6
Model Identify PARUC
Automobile Make MTZ
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.yuan Global Trade Co., Ltd HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.yuan Worldwide Trade Co., Ltd. is a international trade organization with comprehensive creation equipment, strong technological drive, and agricultural equipment parts export endorsed by the State Overseas Financial and Trade Administration and the General Administration of Customs. It is a branch of HangZhouang Black CZPT Worldwide Trade Co., Ltd. The head office was set up in 2003 and is found in Urumqi, the central town of “A single Belt A single Street”. Right after eighteen many years of difficult function by Black CZPT members, we have proven good cooperative relations with businessmen from Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and other Central Asian countries. In order to pursue increased solution top quality and far better buyer provider, HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.yuan Global Trade Co., Manufacturing facility wholesale 1.5v 6v tiny enthusiast mini toy F130 micro DC motor Ltd. was proven in HangZhou Bay New District, HangZhou City in 2018, and its manufacturers are bought to much more international locations, Southeast Asia, Venezuela, and Japanese Europe. , Europe, and so forth. The company”s main business scope is relevant to Mtz-80/70/1221 T-forty/T-seventy five/T-a hundred thirty areas, K-seven hundred parts, maz/kamaz components, baler areas, harvester parts, 180Mm ten Kilowatt 10000W 15 Kw 5000 W 8Kw 20Kw 310V 60V Brushless Dc Bldc Motor And Controller 3200Rpm twenty Kw garden mower parts, Push shaft, lifting cylinder and parts and CZPT components.
Transportation method: Cost-free sample is offered once you take the freight accumulate Payment term: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your organization usually transports items to your countries?This problem is primarily identified by the quantity of the items. If the number of orders is adequate for a container, it is advisable that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is modest, they can be delivered by the shipping business.Q2:Is your company”s merchandise retailable?Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our buy quantity is established according to the packaging of the items. For illustration, if there are thirty instances in 1 box, then thirty are the lowest get quantity.Q3:What is the payment technique?If it is a spot, we need to have to obtain the full payment before they can be delivered if it is an get, China Manufacturing unit DC Treadmill Motor with 1.5HP1118W 180V 4500RPM then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the agreement to indicator the deal.

custom drive shaft
China Farm machinery MTZ spare parts OEM 70-1601026 driving shaft of the PTO drive     pto shaft dimensionsChina Farm machinery MTZ spare parts OEM 70-1601026 driving shaft of the PTO drive     pto shaft dimensions
editor by czh 2023-02-22

tractor pto shaft

As one of leading tractor pto shaft manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer tractor pto shaft and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of tractor pto shaft

Recent Posts