China Harvester spare part 45# Steel Z=66 68 88 Transmission Shaft Yellow with Cover 2873-840mm PTO Shaft comer pto shaft

Warranty: 1 Year
Relevant Industries: Machinery Restore Outlets, Farms
Weight (KG): 10
Showroom Area: None
Online video outgoing-inspection: Offered
Equipment Check Report: Not Accessible
Marketing Variety: Very hot Item 2019
Warranty of core components: 1 Yr
Core Parts: Transmission Shaft
Material: forty five# Metal, forty five Steel
Model Amount: 28*seventy three-840mm
Solution Identify: push shaft
Colour: Yellow
Dimensions: 28*73-635-840mms
Surface area therapy: Spray paint
Technics: Casting
Application: Harvester
Certification: ISO9001:2008
Quality: one hundred% Inspection
Perform: Transfer electrical power
Packaging Details: carton
Port: ZheJiang xingang port, HangZhou port. HangZhou port, ZheJiang

SHAFT16 a long time+ trade experience
Merchandise Identifypush shaft
Content45 Steel, forty five# Steel
Dimensions28*seventy three-635-840mms
Surface area treatmentSpray paint
Top qualitya hundred% Inspection
FunctionTransfer electricity
Guaranteeone 12 months
Relevant IndustriesMachinery Restore Outlets, Farms
Showroom SpotNone
Video outgoing-inspectionSupplied
Equipment Test ReportNot Available
Advertising VarietyScorching Item 2019
Guarantee of core elements1 Year
Place of OriginChina
Weight (KG)10
Core ElementsTransmission Shaft
Design Quantity28*73-840mm
Brand name TitlePARUC
HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.yuan Intercontinental Trade Co., Ltd. is a overseas trade company with total production equipment, powerful technological force, and agricultural equipment parts export endorsed by the Point out Overseas Economic and Trade Administration and the Basic Administration of Customs. It is a department of HangZhouang Black CZPT Global Trade Co., Ltd. The head workplace was proven in 2003 and is found in Urumqi, the central city of “1 Belt A single Street”. Soon after 18 many years of difficult work by Black CZPT members, we have proven great cooperative relations with businessmen from Russia, China Manufacturing facility Specialist Farm Mulcher Flail Mower Forestry Flail Mower With Collector Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and other Central Asian nations. In get to pursue increased merchandise good quality and better buyer support, HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.yuan Global Trade Co., Ltd. was proven in HangZhou Bay New District, HangZhou Metropolis in 2018, and its manufacturers are marketed to more international locations, Southeast Asia, Venezuela, and Jap Europe. , Europe, and many others. The company”s principal enterprise scope is relevant to Mtz-eighty/70/1221 T-forty/T-seventy five/T-one hundred thirty components, K-700 elements, maz/kamaz parts, ZheJiang miniature DC 3V 6V 12V 24V a hundred-350RPM planetary plastic gear brush motor baler components, harvester parts, lawn mower areas, Travel shaft, lifting cylinder and areas and CZPT components.
Q1:How your firm normally transports products to your nations?This dilemma is largely established by the amount of the items. If the quantity of orders is ample for a container, it is suggested that containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is little, they can be shipped by the shipping organization.Q2:Is your company”s merchandise retailable?Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our order amount is determined in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For case in point, if there are thirty instances in 1 box, then thirty are the cheapest purchase amount.Q3:What is the payment method?If it is a spot, we want to receive the total payment just before they can be transported if it is an buy, CZPT personalized OEM Forging Metal Axles then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the agreement to signal the agreement.

drive shaft equipment
China Harvester spare part 45# Steel Z=66 68 88 Transmission Shaft Yellow with Cover 2873-840mm PTO Shaft     comer pto shaftChina Harvester spare part 45# Steel Z=66 68 88 Transmission Shaft Yellow with Cover 2873-840mm PTO Shaft     comer pto shaft
editor by czh 2023-02-23

tractor pto shaft

As one of leading tractor pto shaft manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer tractor pto shaft and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Manufacturer supplier exporter of tractor pto shaft

Recent Posts